You have been injured on the job, or maybe you were involved in a car accident caused by another vehicle. You are in pain and have had to see a doctor for treatment, even going so far as scheduling surgery to handle your injuries. You've missed work, and therefore have lost income. Depending on your situation, you may be eligible to receive compensation to take cafe of mounting bills and other expenses that resulted from your injury, and often it is clear where you should file your claim. However, in times when you aren't sure what to do, how do you know if you have a personal injury suit or a Workers comp claim?

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]