Lead poisoning is an extremely serious issue that can have truly catastrophic consequences for families with young children. In the majority of cases of lead poisoning, children were afflicted with the condition because they ate something that had lead paint on it, they sucked on lead paint chips, or they breathed in lead paint dust. This is because up until the year 1978, lead based paints were legal to use, and were widely used throughout the United States.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]