It can be confusing what to do after you are in a car accident. Here are some frequently asked questions about things to keep in mind. Question: What can I do besides call the police and just wait around at the accident scene? Answer: Call an experienced personal injury attorney. He will send an investigator to the accident scene to interview the witnesses, take photos of the amount of property damage, and measure skid marks. Most police officers will do a better investigation if they know someone else is also gathering information independently. The vast majority of personal injury attorneys have a "No Upfront Fee" policy, so if your case does not amount to being substantial, there won't be any charge.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]