If an insurance adjuster does not give you a Rental car right away, you are entitled to be paid for loss of use of your vehicle which is usually $15-$20 a day. Be sure and ask the insurance adjuster to add this to your property damage check, otherwise they usually omit this compensation. If a relative or friend has a car available, you can rent it from them.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]