What should I do if I am in an auto accident? It is recommended that you always try to have an accident report filed by a police officer. Unfortunately, if the accident occurs on private property this may not be possible. Make sure that you always get the information from the other driver.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]