In an ideal scenario, getting a compensation recovery for your child who has been hurt in the car accident would not require any legal action. The case would be resolved by an out-of court settlement through a minor's compromise. In reality, though, you may have to file for a lawsuit on behalf of your child by entering the role of guardian ad litem.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]