Compensation can be given if you have been injured in a road traffic accident within the last 3 years. The only thing you have to prove to claim compensation is that you did suffer injury, and it was not your fault. If the person responsible for the accident is uninsured, left the scene of the accident or was driving a stolen car, you are still able to claim compensation through the Motor Insurers Bureau.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]