If you are injured from a motor vehicle accident, and make a claim against the driver who caused the accident, his or her insurance company has the right to have you examined by a doctor of its choice. This is variously called an "independent", "adverse" or "compulsory" Medical ex*****tion. I refuse to use the word "independent" when referring to these exams, even though they are routinely referred to as IME's. I call them "Insurance Medical Exams,"or better yet, DME's or "Defense Medical Exams."The bottom line is that these doctors are hired for one purpose and one purpose only - to either deny or minimize a claim.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]