Corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships are required by statute to designate an agent for service of process. However, if you are having trouble serving a business entity's registered agent, try turning to the california secretary of State for substitute service of process.

[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]