Avid Studio - Avid company represents a unique combination of highly professional audio and video technology to work with video files in your home. For the first time in the same program integrated easy to use, intuitive interface and great features, previously available only to Hollywood directors. Thanks AVID Studio you can create masterpieces on the level of professionals!
Avid Studio has no bearing on the program AVID Liquid and as a new product aimed at advanced users. The program's interface resembles the interface Pinnacle Studio, has an unlimited number of tracks, and the program itself is complemented by a set of special effects and transitions.
Avid Studio includes:
. Multimedia, quick search of video, photos and audio files. It is very easy to use, equipped with a user-friendly interface.
. Powerful media editor to edit videos, photos and audio files without resorting to third-party applications.
. Multi-timeline editor, offering professional ways to edit video and audio tracks. Includes many smooth transitions between frames and different effects. Allows you to work with many layers.
. Records on DVD and Blu-ray discs in various formats.
. an impressive collection of plug-professional level that will make your movies in Hollywood entertainment.
. SmartTools tools that will help in the complicated installation and speed up the process of creating your films or videos.
Avid Studio - Make Professional Movies and Multimedia Projects with Technology Trusted by Hollywood! Transform your HD videos, photos, and audio files into rich, multimedia experiences with Avid Studio movie production software - featuring the same technology used by top Hollywood editors.
Edit like a pro with sophisticated photo and video correction tools, a powerful library that organizes all your media in one place, unlimited timeline tracks for advanced effects, and more. In-depth training materials get you started quickly, and the included templates, effects, and transitions provide fresh inspiration for each new project. Integrated disc authoring and a variety of export formats make it easy to share your production with family, friends, and the world.
- Sophisticated movie editing tools, including markers and keyframes
- Powerful media management library to organize videos, photos, and audio files
- Media editor to apply corrections or effects to videos, photos, and audio
- Unlimited timeline tracks for advanced editing and compositing
- Professional add-ons and plug-ins (valued at over $ 2,000):
- Red Giant Plug-in package
- Complete Avid content package
- 100 additional HD video transitions
- Comprehensive collection of how-to videos from Class on Demand T
- Motion Titler for adding animated graphics and text
- Audio tools for professional sound quality
- 5.1 surround sound import / export functionality
- AVCHD burning; DVD and Blu-ray disc authoring and burning tools
- 5 'x 6' green screen sheet for chroma-key effects
. Input Options:
- Capture from DV, HDV, and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC / PAL / SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD * and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices, and webcams
. Import Formats:
- Video: AVCHD *, AVCHD Lite *, BD Blu-ray *, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX *, MPEG-4 *, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263) *, WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR / + VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4 *, H.264 *), DivX Plus MKV *
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AC3 *, WMA
- Graphic: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
. Export Formats:
- AVCHD *, AVCHD Lite *, BD Blu-ray *, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R or DVD + RW, dual layer)
- Apple iPod, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox-compatible formats *
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX *, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 *, Flash, 3GP *, WAV, MP2, MP3 *, QuickTime, MP4 *, H.264 *, YouTube HD *, DivX Plus MKV *
- Dolby Digital 2/5.1 channel audio *
. Optional Accessories:
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD * discs
- Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray discs *
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, Vista (SP2)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 + 2.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD *
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, 4 GB for Windows 64-bit
- DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics with Pixel Shader 3.0 support, such as:
- ATI X1000 series (or higher)
- Nvidia GeForce 6 series (or higher)
- Intel GMA X3000 series (or higher)
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD *
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (surround output required for surround preview *)
- 5.8 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM for installation
What's new in Avid Studio 184.108.40.20687
- Many performance and stability improvements
- Improved memory efficiency
- Fixed several localization issues
-Corrected several issues with information displayed for certain media items
- Correctly reset view filter when adding a new view tab
- Fixed some issues with scene detection
- Corrected issues with VST plug-ins
- Improved behavior when adding clips to a locked track
- Effects can be previewed from the library
- Effect indicator now displayed properly on clip for Stabilize effect
- Corrected issues in Fractal Cloud Effect
- Fixed problem when using Pan and Zoom effect on a clip on top of a visible background
- Corrected issues when using some MP4 files in projects
- Corrected frame rate issues when using some 1080/30p video
- Improved behavior in timeline navigator
- Fixed issue with unwanted cursor jumps when entering text
- Improvements to title editing user interface behavior
- Menus: Main button now correctly hidden on first menu
- Menus: Fixed issue with incorrect button highlights on DVDs
- Menu Designer: Fixed issue with inconsistent layer names
- Menu Designer: Fixed problem when undoing creation or move of a button
- Menu Designer: Improved context Help information
- Fixed issues causing chapter playback failures on dual-layer DVDs
- Use user-supplied name as DVD/BD image name instead of project name
- DVD simulation: correctly start playback from selected menu
- Fixed issues with 'Ignore Duplicates' mode
- Show proper thumbnails for DVD chapters when selecting DVD in Importer
- Corrected export size calculation for Blu-Ray discs
- Fixed quality issues with AVCHD encoding
- Fixed several issues with DivX file export
- Improvements to movie and clip duration calculations
[Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir. Üye Olmak İçin Tıklayın...]Bu konuda gizli içerik mevcuttur!Hemen alt solda "Teşekkür " butonuna bastıktan sonra içeriği görebilirsiniz yada Konuyu cevapladıktan sonra sayfanizi yenileyebilirsiniz.Bu konuda gizli içerik mevcuttur!Hemen alt solda "Teşekkür " butonuna bastıktan sonra içeriği görebilirsiniz yada Konuyu cevapladıktan sonra sayfanizi yenileyebilirsiniz.
---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------
All links are interchangeable!Bu konuda gizli içerik mevcuttur!Hemen alt solda "Teşekkür " butonuna bastıktan sonra içeriği görebilirsiniz yada Konuyu cevapladıktan sonra sayfanizi yenileyebilirsiniz.Kaynak: Müzikkervaniyiz.com