R-Studio 6.0 Build 151275 Network Edition portable | 29.1 MB
R-Studio - the best to date software for data recovery. Supported file system FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5, Ext2FS (Linux). Allows you to recover files both on local logical and physical hard disks and on disks on remote computers over a network.
Recovery is possible even in cases where the partitions were damaged or removed, as well as in cases where the drive was formatted, the team used FDISK, was damaged MBR, data lost due to virus attack. You can create a disk image for further data recovery. Reconstructs damaged RAID. The ability to recover encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams. File or disk content can be displayed and edited in the hexadecimal editor, which supports file attribute editing NTFS. R-Studio was created thanks to new unique technologies. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
* Standard Interface "Windows Explorer"
* Recover data across a network
* Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS / HFS +, Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 and Ext2FS/Ext3FS
* Recognition and parsing Dynamic, Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition
* Support for dynamic partitions on GPT, as well as MBR
* Reconstruction of the damaged disk arrays (RAID)
* Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk (HD), Partition or its part
* Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS5)
* Data recovery after FDISK or other disk utilities
* Recover data after virus attack, damaged FAT; MBR is destroyed
* Recognizes localized names
* Recovered files can be saved on any network including disks accessible by the host operating system
* File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor
R-Studio recovers files:
* Deleted without Recycle Bin or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
* Removed by virus attack or power failure
* After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system
* When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged
* From hard disk with a large number of bad sectors
Bu konuda gizli içerik mevcuttur!Hemen alt solda "Teşekkür " butonuna bastıktan sonra içeriği görebilirsiniz yada Konuyu cevapladıktan sonra sayfanizi yenileyebilirsiniz.Kaynak: Müzikkervaniyiz.com