Autodesk Â® MotionBuilder Â® 2012 is an ideal means to animate 3D characters in real time, creating large-scale game animation and special effects in film. MotionBuilder 2012 delivers high performance, advanced on the calculation of physics objects in real time, and improved interoperability with autodesk Â® Maya Â® , Autodesk Â® 3ds Max Â® and Autodesk Â® Softimage Â®.
Autodesk Â® MotionBuilder Â® - the industry's leading software product for 3D animation in real time, designed for use in game development, film and television training. Focusing on the interactive performance of procedures in real time, MotionBuilder enables creative and technical specialists to require highly skilled projects in which an important role to play animation.
MotionBuilder is a professional software tool with a collection of tools for 3D data processing and visualization. This is not just a set of animations to improve performance of procedures, but rather a means to implement multistage creative process. As one of the leading computer graphics technology for real time, MotionBuilder is implementing procedures for virtual cinematography, and allows operators and directors to interactively control the virtual camera with the same freedom as would have been a real one.
The 32-bit version of Autodesk Â® MotionBuilder Â® 2012 software is supported on the following operating system:
- Microsoft Â® Windows Â® XP Professional operating system (SP2 or higher)
The 64-bit version of MotionBuilder 2012 software is supported on any of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (SP2 or higher)
- Microsoft Â® Windows Vista Â® Business x64 Edition operating system (SP1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Â® 7 Professional operating system
The following web browsers are supported for MotionBuilder 2012:
- Microsoft Â® Internet Explorer Â® 7.0 internet browser or higher
- Mozilla Â® Firefox Â® 2.0 web browser or higher
- Intel Â® Pentium Â® processor (minimal)
- Dual Core Processor Workstation or higher (Intel Â® or AMD Â® processors) (recommended)
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL Â® 2.1 (or higher recommended) professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on vendor's site
- 2 GB free hard drive space. Setup requires additional temporary disk space for your system's temporary folder when decompressing files during installation.
- 2 GB of RAM minimum and recommended for 32-bit operating systems
- 4 GB of RAM minimum for 64-bit operating systems. 8 GB of RAM recommended.
- Network adaptor with internet connection for licensing (non-internet connected licensing is also supported)
- A DVD drive if installing the software or browsing the media
Version: 2012 (Build: 03/13/2011 | 03132011-220033)
Developer: Autodesk Inc
Platform: Microsoft Â® Windows Â® XP & Vista & Windows 7
Compatible with Windows 7 full time
Kod:http://extabit.com/file/28xuky88ef9a6/Atdsk.Mtn.Bldr.12.ISO.rarKod:rapidshare.com, fileserve.comKaynak: Müzikkervaniyiz.com